School Tours - Preparing Your Visit
Scheduling a School Group Tour
- Due to the large volume of requests, school group tours are not scheduled over the phone. Requests must be made online at least three weeks in advance.
- Tours are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis Tuesday through Friday. Docent-led tours are available in the mornings only. Self-guided tours can occasionally be scheduled in the mornings, but are primarily available after 1:30 p.m. and on weekends.
- Tours may be scheduled for groups of seven or more K-12 or college students.
- Allow three business days for acknowledgment of your tour request. A signed behavioral agreement secures the reservation and will be e-mailed with your tour confirmation. Please provide a signature and return via e-mail.
- Complimentary tickets are provided for required chaperones. Chaperone requirements are listed below.
If you have inquiries please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.