Image Submission Guidelines
- Each artist may submit up to five images, only one per artwork.
- Images should be high quality and submitted in digital format through OnlineJuriedShows.com.
- Artists must only submit images of available work for the Gallery jury’s consideration.
- The Rental Sales Gallery reserves the right to disqualify entries if actual artwork differs markedly from images originally submitted.
- For the best image quality the judges can review, you will want your images sized to the approximate resolution of 1920 pixels @ 72dpi on the LONGEST side. Your image MUST be at least 800 pixels on the longest side. Be sure to include image title, size, medium and price as indicated.
- You will also be instructed to submit some general information about yourself, your background, education and your résumé via the website.
If you are an Oregon artist and wish to apply, you may visit the website www.onlinejuriedshows.com and look for the Museum's blue P logo for the New Artist June Show.
Applications for the 2014 New Artist June Show will be accepted March 29 through April 30, 2014.