chairman’s circle $25,000 +
- Invitation to an annual dinner with the Executive Director
and Board Chair.
- Host one special occasion at the Museum with a 25% discount
on the rental fee (catering not included).
- Professional consultation with Museum conservators,
- Private tour of the vault for up to eight people, by appointment.
- Two elegant membership cards offering unlimited free admission for four.
- Invitations to exclusive Patron Society events, including the annual gala, exhibition previews, and behind-the-scenes tours.
- Customized travel opportunities to to some of the world’s best public and private art collections and off-the-beaten path art destinations.
- View and discuss local private collections in their unique residential settings through the Art Salon series.
- Recognition in the Members’ Magazine, on the website, and on donor recognition screens in the Museum.
- Personalized service through the Development office.
- Six guest admission passes.
- Six Northwest Film Center admission passes.
- A Family/Dual gift membership for the recipient of your choice.
- A special exhibition catalogue.
- Reciprocal member privileges at other museums nationwide.
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop.
- All the benefits of basic membership including discounts on special programs and lectures, the opportunity to join an Art Council, and a subscription to the Members’ Magazine.
- Two Northwest Film Center Silver Screen Club memberships. Includes free admission to all films, invitations to special events, and ten guest admission passes to any regular season film.
- Priority admission to all special exhibitions.
- Opportunity to bring two additional guests to Patron Society events.
- Private docent-led tour for up to 12 people, by appointment.
- Enjoy special unveilings of recent acquisitions with the Director and curators.
- Advance notification and priority registration for trips, Art Salons, and galas.
- Complimentary membership in two Museum Art Councils.
- Complimentary parking while on the Museum’s campus.
- Access to the Museum on closed days, by appointment.
- Special access to art museums across the U.S. and Europe, by request (participating institutions vary).
- Travel with Director on specially curated trips.
- Private consultation with curators on personal art acquisition and collecting, by appointment.
- VIP seating at annual gala dinner.
- Private curator-led tour tailored to your interests for up to 12 people, by appointment.
- Free admission to lectures with reserved seating.
- Invitations to press previews.
- Personalized service through the Director’s office.